The role of the ministry is to perfect and mature the saints by administering, healing and godly counsel, giving oversight, motivating, edifying, supporting, teaching and training individuals and Assemblies.
The Ministry also equips people to serve on the mission field, and assist in planting and strengthening churches both at home and abroad.
- Evangelise the Unreached
- Plant churches Provide teaching materials and literature
- Train and equip saints and Leaders
- Network with Churches and Ministries
- Provide practical care to the poor and needy
- Support Churches through the teams Ministry gifts
- Mobilise prayer support
- Support and finance the Ministry Strengthen our Ministry Team
- Acquire permanent Ministry Headquarters